Sunday, December 11, 2011

GALVESTON CHANNEL AND UPPER GALVESTON BAY 12/8,12/9.12/10







I had a party of 3 that were repeats from last week and wanted to get on some more flounder action. The flounder are were still in the channel after this big cool down as we caught out 15 flounder up to 5 lbs with 5 og them being at that mark and the rest just bering solid at 2-3 lbs. On Friday I took a Trout trip into Upper Galveston and the trout were thick. We caught over 30 fish that were an average of 3 1/2 lbs. The biggest fish was around 6-7 lbs.. On Saturday I had another flounder trip as we struggled to catch our fish but ended up with a few as the wind ws brutal and had the channel torn up and muddy, Tight lines to all.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mike, see you are still on some good fish! Nice flounders and good specks. So many people think winter time fishing is not that good, we know better. (LOL) Good to see your posts and looking forward to more in 2012.
    Galveston Fishing Guides
    Galveston Fishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Capt. Mike this is Capt. Steve Brown. Capt. Alan told me to take a look at your reports page. He built me one just like yours and I will be posting some reports soon. Your looks great and I like your fishing pictures. Keep up the good work!

    Galveston Fishing Charters
    Galveston Bay Fishing Charters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike, this is Capt. CR Maher. I was checking out your website and man it looks good. I just got mine rebuilt by Alan and he told me to look at how your fishing reports page looks. I really like it and you have some great pictures too. I will check it out from time to time and you are welcomed to check out mine. Talk to you later.

    Fish Galveston Bay
    Galveston Bay Fishing

    ReplyDelete